These were the objectives we set ourselves on founding brainLight GmbH on October 31, 1988, which constitute our corporate philosophy and vision - a desire to contribute in all that we do to:
• bringing people more closely in touch with their inner and divine selves
• raising global consciousness and world understanding, compassion and love
• recognizing, encouraging and deepening the good there is in all people
• finding the courage and strength for experiencing and actively living individual spirituality.
It goes without saying that we wish to live out and embody these values in our business as well as in our dealings with company employees and customers.
Meanwhile, many years have passed and we can look back with deep gratitude over a time of intensive, instructive activity. Though tested and mischievously tempted we have stayed true to our principles, straying only briefly and occasionally from the path. We feel proud of that and thankful from the bottom of our hearts that our company is securely founded today and that our future prospects are more than good.
We are grateful, too,
• for our wonderful, outstanding, unique, strong and individual staff who have seen us through, even through dark times
• for the constant support of our parents, brothers and sisters
• for our friends and their belief in us
• for the arrival of the right projects at the right time
• for the strength, courage, inner guidance, and the many miracles that were bestowed upon us
• for all the people who have accompanied and supported us
• for life itself, for love and for the many challenges meeting us on our path through life towards greater love and perfection.
You will find that the brainLight technology, the brainLight published media, our courses and seminars offer you, too the opportunity to achieve the objectives we have described in a variety of ways. As you make your choices, we will gladly help - our advice is worth having.
Ursula Sauer and Jochen Hufgard
Founders and mangers of brainLight GmbH